Monday, December 24, 2007

Procrastinator Extraordinare!

I joined the throngs at Walmart today to start/finish my Christmas shopping. Every year I make the resolution to do my Christmas shopping earlier, but I always think Christmas is so far away (even in December) and I don't know what to get people anyway (even my kids)....so why not put it off. Plus, in truth, I really don't enjoy shopping that much (although it can be more fun without kids in tow). In both Tom's and my family we pick names and I did get that done earlier (thankfully) this month. So today I started my shopping for our girls and finished it with a nice wait in a long Merry-Christmas-at-Walmart line at the register. What would Christmas Eve be without it? I'll never know.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

Melody Kingsley said...

I procrastinate, but shop online instead. I can't stand the crowds!!