Happy 2008 everyone! We had a very low key new year's eve this year. We all went to bed before midnight. Wes woke up around 11:30 to eat, but I think I was already zonked out again by midnight. Something about having young children (and especially a baby who doesn't sleep through the night) just makes staying up late so much less appealing. I need all the sleep I can get. This week has been one of less sleep because of Wesley. He cut his first tooth and most likely the other will come soon. I am hoping that is the cause of his insomnia because it will be nice to have it over. I have come down with some kind of sinus cold or something because of it all and I'm looking forward to that going away too.
The highlight of our new year so far was a visit from Gamma and PopPop Schell. The girls delighted over their grandparents and begged PopPop to play tickle monster with them all the time. Gamma read them stories and drew pictures with them and told them what to draw when they kept asking. We also had a nice dinner date with them to a Chinese Restaurant and Tom's mom and I were able to get in a few games of Skip-Bo. I only remembered to get out the camera last night and this morning before we left for church, so here is the proof of the visit. We love you, Gamma and PopPop!

1 comment:
What fun you have had. Wish we could be there too.
Post a Comment