Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our April Fools Baby....3 Already!

Can you believe it! Amberly Jane is three already. We can't. They grow up so fast. She is such a joy in our family. Amberly makes us smile all the time. She shares with her sister (not so well with her brother yet), is very independent and wants to do everything on her own, and loves to shadow her Dad wherever he goes. For her Birthday she picked Strawberry cake (possibly under the influence of Reili on this one). I couldn't get her to name a favorite food to have for her birthday dinner yet, so we had barbequed Beef on a bun which see seems to eat well. She had fun having a low key family and one friend party.

All dressed in the morning in a new outfit from Aunt Jane. I love her with pigtails.


Blowing out the candles on her cake.



A birthday picture with Daddy (and presents). He sure is handsome!

5 comments:

Kim said...

What a cutie! Looks like a fun birthday to me!

Mikelle said...

Happy birthday and it looks like you guys had such a fun trip!! How fun to visit all your friends and family!

Jessica said...

Great cake! You're such a cute mom!

Melody Kingsley said...

...and I have the Groundhog's Day baby!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.