This is a picture of Tom and the kids outside the airport the day that he left us a couple weeks ago. It turned out to be much more dramatic than I thought it would be (after all he has been gone before). Reili started crying as he walked into the airport and didn't stop for about 15 minutes. Amberly joined in and then Wesley. It was a very somber ride home. It was difficult not to cry myself, but I tried to hold it together for them. We are still adjusting to life without Dad...we miss him terribly.
{Annual back to school dinner}
7 years ago
5 comments:
Wow! You must have just updated. Jane, I want to come visit you! It has been way too long since we've seen each other!
I am getting teary eyed just reading about the goodbye. I am impressed that you stayed so strong. I hope everyone is hanging in there. Are you still coming in town this month?
Jane, I'm so sorry! I didn't know he was already gone! That has to be one of the worst days ever. I feel your pain! Hope everyone is hangin' in there!
Good luck--you will be great!!
Jane, you are amazing! I am sure that was SO hard!
Post a Comment