Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ward Campout

Our ward (church congregation) had a fun camp out last night at Camp Brimshire. Though it had rained for the last few days, it cleared up yesterday afternoon and was the perfect temperature for a camp out. We didn't end up spending the night because Wes has an ear infection (and is up several times at night), but we had fun none the less going up for dinner and the talent show. We have a great ward here in Rolla and this turned out to be a super fun activity.

Wesley and Bishop Kofoed (or should I say Homedawg)


This wooden goose gives an awesome ride!


I think I'll join the tug of war.


Oh yeah...the other team has no chance when I start to pull!


We're trying, but Wesley is just too strong!


This bubble gum is yummy...thanks, Brother Hawkins!


A delicious Wesley sandwich (courtesy of Luke and Reili).


Amberly makes everyone's "A" list. Devon gives her a piggy back ride.


3 comments:

Christy Norris said...

Camping!! How fun! It looks like you've got an awesome ward up there!

Mikelle said...

Jane you are too good!! There is no way on the planet earth I would even think about taking 3 children camping BY MYSELF!! You are amazing!

Lori said...

I'm with Mikelle! You are amazing. Isn't it great to know you always have a ward family!