Monday, November 17, 2008

All dressed up for Halloween

Halloween is not my favorite holiday, but luckily my friend Kari had some costumes for my kids to wear from previous halloweens.  So it worked out great for me.  Thanks Kari...it's a good thing I have good friends.  Halloween seemed to last for two days with the girls school parties and everything.  I helped out with Reili's class party and took Amberly.  It was a good time for all.


Amberly as a fairy.


Reili the stop sign.


Now with Wesley the One Way sign.


Bailey and Amberly at trunk or treat at the church.


Reili and Serena before the costume parade began.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE those sign costumes!! Great idea for next year if I could just convince my kids to wear what I want them to wear for Halloween. We miss you guys!!!

tessa said...

Hey check out my recent post on the good old jogging stroller. Miss you!