Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dress ups, a hike, and a musical

For our final day in Manti, we had to do something special.  Grandma played dress up with the girls while I went running and got my hair done.  This afternoon I got to take the girls on a hike up in the "mountains" (hills behind Grandma's house).  They were good little hikers and it was good to get them out  for some exercise.  Tonight we all enjoyed the special treat of going to the local High School production of the musical "Beauty and the Beast".  For a small town High School it actually was pretty good.  Of course, both Reili and Amberly thoroughly enjoyed it.  My mom came with us and Grandpa stayed home with Wesley and had some boy fun before putting him down to bed.  What a great day!


New color job for Grandma and Reili.

Sisters.

Friends.

A view from the top.

Buddies.

2 comments:

Rachel Rackham Westhoff said...

What, no picture of your new hair???

Lori said...

What sweet pictures. I'm going out to Utah in a couple of weeks to visit my family. I wish we could have gotten together.