Friday, January 2, 2009

Goodbye Bodens...we miss you

We sure had a fun time visiting the Bodens in Omaha.  Thanks so much to Rebekah and family for having us.  We always have a good time visiting them.  It is nice to have some family now within a days drive.  I am glad the long drive is over now though.  Here are some random pictures and some goodbye pictures from our fun trip.

Amberly chills out in front of the TV with cousins Tyler and Ryan one morning.


Reili and Meagan enjoy some computer games together.  All the kids enjoyed spending some of their time in front of the computer playing games.


One of our traditional goodbye pictures on the stairs this morning.  Wesley, Amberly, Ryan, Meagan, Reili, Jenna and Chase.


Funny faces everyone!


Evidence of a  fun New Year's Eve party with adults playing "Do you love your neighbor?".  As you can see it was somewhat brutal.  That is the largest of the bruises.

4 comments:

tessa said...

Wow, I don't check in for a few days and you've got 5 million posts. So fun to see all your Christmas festivities. I'll say it again, you're an amazing lady Jane! I'm sure there were a few tough moments for you over the holidays but it looks like you still made Christmas magical for the wee ones. Won't be long till Tom's home for Christmas round 2, right?

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Oh yeah, got a little leg action going on, that's what I like to see!

xxoxoox,

Tom

Rebekah said...

We had fun with you here too and already miss you. Check me out...I'm a blogger now too...LOL. Let me know how the lice check goes on your end...UGH!

Carolina Chocolate said...

Hey Guys! It was great to hear from you, Tom. I'm glad you guys had a nice holiday. Jane, it looks like you had a fun time with family. I like the blog....Jane, you're doing a fabulous job keeping up with it all. My hat goes off to you!

Hope you two thoroughly enjoy the second half of your holiday coming up soon. ;)
L