Monday, February 2, 2009

Snow Day(s)

Last week we had the biggest sleet/snow storm we've ever had since we moved here.  The kids were so excited about having snow.  Reili always wishes we would move somewhere with snow.  Unfortunately we don't have much in the way of snow clothes, so it makes playing outside a short interval.  School was cancelled for three days, so all the kids here were in heaven.  Spending some time over at Rachel's with all her kids saved us from feeling too much cabin fever.






3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Where was Wesles? I'm cold just looking at the pictures. If I wasn't watching what I ate I'd go have some hot chocolate right now:-)

Schell Family said...

Wow! So Reili got her wish and got lots of snow. Fun! O.K. Janie, where's the snowman picture?

Schell Family said...

Wow, looks like Reili got her wish for snow and got more than we did. O.K. Janie, where's the snowman pic?