Wednesday I was able to take a trip to St. Louis to pick up Tom. It was so great to be together again after so long. We were able to stay the night and then came back to Rolla on Thursday afternoon and reunite with the kids. They were so surprised and happy. I only got them on video, so we will have to see if they will upload.
My first glimpse of Tom at the airport in St. Louis.
So happy together!
7 comments:
Welcome home, Tom !!! We're so glad that your family is together once again and that you arrived home safely. Sending love and admiration to a dedicated and willing-to-sacrifice military family. We love you all and love checking up on your family via Jane's blog. oxoxoxo Uncle Tony and Aunt Judy
I am SO excited for you guys. You can probably feel all the way from Omaha. When is it not too early to call?
Wahoo!! I am so happy for you guys!! We are so excited to see you in a few weeks!!
I can't even express how excited I am for you right now! I know just how you feel, and nothing can top the feelings of that first glimpse when they walk off that plane! I seriously tear up just thinking about it! I hope you enjoy every second of being together because being reunited is the BEST thing in the world after the LONG separation!
Welcome home and Thank you for your service!
Welcome home Tom, I am so happy for your family. What a sacrifice and trial it has been for your family. Thanks for that. Heather.
Yeah, I am SO glad he is home! You two look beautiful together. What a great sacrifice that you two have provided for us all!
Post a Comment