Our lives truly have not ended since Tom came home...in fact we have had some great times in the past almost three months (I can't believe it's been 3 months almost). We've been so busy that I guess I just lost the blogging bug. Plus, half the reason I used to blog was so that Tom could keep up on things and now he is here. Tonight I finally got around to looking at some of your blogs and it inspired me to at least put something here. It is truly so much fun to see everything that everyone else is doing. It makes our lives seem rather dull in comparison, but I know that will not be the case when someone else gets to look at what we are doing. The latest craze at the Schell home is the new pet Tom and the kids went to get last weekend. (When I say kids, I mean it...Tom's sister and kids were visiting over the Memorial Day weekend and he took all 5 of them plus Reili and Amberly on an hour drive to pick up our new pet. My HERO!)
Drum roll....they bought a ball python. Amberly and Reili (and I must say Daddy) can't get enough of it. Reili named him Michael (which as Tom pointed out is sort of ironic considering he is a snake and all. He thought Lucifer would be more appropriate). Well...I'll have to recap the last few months later, but this will have to do for now.


3 comments:
WOW! I LOVE that you let your kids (incl. Tom here) have a snake!!! My brother and i used to catch snakes and my mom tolerated it until they got out inside the house...then not so much. We miss you guys! Come visit again!
Oh my! You are a good woman!! I can't believe how the girls just wrap him around their necks!!
You guys are CRAZY! Wow, the kids must think they have the coolest parents ever. How big will Michael get?
Post a Comment