Reili's first day of 2nd grade was last Thursday. I can't believe she is already that old. She was really looking forward to going to school again and seems to be enjoying it. Amberly also started school this week, but it is her second year at preschool and I forgot to get any pictures. Typical...the first child always gets all the pictures. It is nice to be back into a routine again, but the weather doesn't feel school like at all.

Reili chose toaster strudels as her special first day of school breakfast.

Waiting for the bus.

A cute goodbye kiss from Wesley (he just had to go to the bus stop).

Ready to ride the bus to school.
2 comments:
Awww. They're so big, aren't they?
It's good to see pictures again. Wesley is getting so big and the girls are changing. I miss you and the kids. (Tom too)
Post a Comment