In October I was able to take a trip to visit my younger sister Kathy in California. She just moved back from Spain last year and so I haven't spent much time with her in the past 5 years. It was really fun to spend some time with her and her cute kids. Tom took a week off work to stay home and take care of our kids while I went out there. What an awesome Husband I have!!! He did great and got a lot done while I was away. I am so thankful to have such a great family.
During the week I was visiting we took the kids to Disneyland one day, Kathy took the older two to the Halloween Trick or treat there another day while I stayed with Sarah, we went to the beach, took a short trip to some nearby outlets, and otherwise spent time resting, watching movies, reading, and catching up on life. It was a good vacation from my normal routine and great to see Kathy.
Joseph and I pose together at Disneyland while we wait for Sam and Kathy to go on a ride.
Cute little Sarah Jane and Joseph at Disneyland.
All of us in front of Cinderella's Castle.
Kathy and Sarah at the beach. The water was freezing, but Sarah loved it and wouldn't stay away from it even after she started shivering.
Samantha made a sand drawing on the back of her boogie board. The water was so cold, the kids didn't end up using their boards much.
No comments:
Post a Comment