Ellie (that is now our official spelling of her name) is already 2 months old (as of last Sunday). I can't believe it! Time seriously flies after they are born. I took a few minutes Sunday evening to take some pictures of her on her 2 month birthday. I decided to put them up before I recap the rest of February. I am having a hard time getting around to that. One awesome thing that has happened for the last 5 nights in a row is that Ellie has slept through the night. From 9-6:30 or 7. None of the other kids ever slept through the night this early. In fact I don't think they ever slept through the night until like 4-6 months or something. I am counting my blessings for the moment at least. Now that I've mentioned it she will probably stop. I can't think of anything I have done differently with her than the others....so she just must be a little angel. Yep...that's definitely it. Just look at her!
No comments:
Post a Comment