Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

For Thanksgiving this year, we finally took a trip out to North Carolina to visit the Schell Family. It had been 2 1/2 years since we'd been there, so it was nice (except for the drive) to go back for a short visit. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins and getting reacquainted with them. We miss having family around.

The morning before Thanksgiving the kids enjoyed raking the leaves in Gamma and PopPop's yard and jumping in them. We don't have enough trees in our yard to make it worth raking.


Rolling the ball down the ramp was Wesley's fun that morning.


Uncle Nate just loves babies (as do all Tom's brothers).


After the big meal, the cousins all enjoyed jumping on Amy and Nate's trampoline.


Amberly patiently (sort of) waited for her turn.


Wes, what is up with the broom?


Elizabeth was quite cranky on our trip. I think she was suffering some separation anxiety. I couldn't get her to smile, but I wanted a picture of her with Aunt Jane.


Amberly loved riding on all her Uncles' shoulders. Here she is with Uncle Sam.

No comments: