Wesley started Pre-school in October and December 20th was his first Christmas concert. Elizabeth and I attended (Daddy had to work) and it was difficult to get pictures during the performance and watch/hold Elizabeth at the same time. Also, the lighting made it quite impossible to get a good shot of him so far back (I don't have the camera it would require). He was so cute when he did decide to sing or do actions though. I can't believe how fast he has grown up. We also were able to get a low enough number in the drawing to get to see Santa Clause right away. My older girls have never been interested (too scared) in seeing Santa up close so it was fun to see these two actually want to sit on his lap. Well...I'm not sure Ellie wanted to, but she did. What a good sport.

Look...#14! Hooray!

Santa, I want a Spider Man figure.

Who the heck is this guy?

Well....I guess he's okay. Are we done yet?
Ellie also hit the 11 month mark on December 14th. Here are some cute pictures of her at 11 months. She is definitely our first to take steps on her own. She still isn't toddling around, but she is taking a few steps here and there. I can't believe she is almost 1!

2 comments:
Wesley is SO handsome in the outfit all dressed up. Ellie is growing up way too quick for my likin'. Please say that you are planning a trip out this way this year sometime.
They are so cute.
Post a Comment