Monday, February 7, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice....

...that's what little girls are made of. I just love the age when you can finally start putting little pigtails in their hair. Ellie has finally reached this stage and I had to share some of the cute pictures of her. (I know she is rapidly taking over this blog....but she is growing and changing so fast I have to capture some of the moments).


Not one....but two little ones!


Twin piggy tails....oldest and youngest.


A view from above.



Cheese....one on the side!




She is so cute...I just have to squeeeeeeeeeeze her!

3 comments:

Kim said...

She is SOOO cute! I love her cute little piggies!!!

Rebekah said...

I want to squeeze too! We need to get a new camera for our computer so we can start skyping again!

tessa said...

Your girls always have the cutest little hairdos. We're still headband people. It's probably good I've got the 3 boys:)