Sunday, September 25, 2011

Another Soccer Season Begins

Our Saturdays have once again become taken over by Soccer. Wesley is playing PeeWee soccer for the first time and Reili is in her 5th year of playing. They both seem to enjoy it, although Wesley tends to go in and out of practice and games at will. Amberly would be playing, but she didn't want to play until about a week before it started and that was too late. I am not sure if we could handle having all three of them play. Games in the afternoon are so HOT....can't wait until it gets cooler here. It's September 27th today and it's supposed to be 100 degrees. We live for morning games! I only got shots of Wesley at his first game. Pictures of Reili will have to come later.


Wesley on the sidelines with the player who seems to know what he's doing. He gets most of the teams goals every game (can't remember his name though).


The Hottie and the Cuties on the sideline.


She's just so cute, I couldn't help it.


A trying moment during the game.

1 comment:

tessa said...

I opted out this go with the new baby. Just couldn't imagine the heat and all the work with the new baby. What a good soccer mom you are;)