Thursday, August 30, 2007

Kids Camera

Our girls always want to take pictures with our digital camera. I am thinking that this Christmas I need to get a real camera for them (so they don't break ours). The question is, should I get two so I don't have to deal with any fighting? Reili actually takes really good pictures. She seems to center them really well most of the time. (Tom often adds the caveat that they are better than the ones I take.) Amberly...well that is another story. We get some really interesting pictures on the camera when she is taking them. (The ones shown below are ones not taken of things at her height...we erased all the ones of the kitchen cabinets). Here is a sample of some of their work.

Reili's:





Amberly's:

2 comments:

tessa said...

I vote for 2 inexpensive cameras. We have 2 school buses, 2 baby strollers, and 2 fire trucks. Only the favorite toys merit 2 but I say worth every penny:)

Melody Kingsley said...

I think Amberly is just artsy fartsy and maybe you don't quite understand her work yet. :)