Just to keep you up to the minute... an hour ago Reili lost her first tooth. She was brave enough to have her Dad pull it out for her. She doesn't get that bravery from me. I was cringing in the corner with my ears plugged waiting for the first wail, but she said it didn't even hurt. I am glad that part of my life is over (the losing teeth part, that is). So now we officially have one child losing teeth, another who still has no teeth,....and one in the middle with one chipped tooth (who we hope will yet keep all her teeth for some time). Aren't you glad you checked our blog? What would you do without this type of news? Who knew there was such a story behind a mouthful of teeth?

5 comments:
Oh, she's growing up so fast! I remember when you had her in a baby carrier and brought her over to our house for the first time!
What I want to know is did the tooth fairy come in the night and leave something?
Love, Grandma
Way to go Reili! Andy can't even bear to see a kid wiggle a loose tooth. He is going to be the one cringing in the corner in our house. Considering Emily still doesn't have any teeth, I think we have a ways to go until we have worry about that. How much did the tooth fairy bring?
Congratulations!! Hey I tagged you, go check my blog!
what a stunner! Tom, I hope you have a big stick... Glad I don't have to worry about this one.
Post a Comment