Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Our Little Man


I had to take a picture of Wesley all ready for church last Sunday. This is an outfit he got from Tom's co-workers when he was born and I love it. He just looks like such a little man in it. I can't believe he is already 5 months old. Time is flying too fast this time.

4 comments:

tessa said...

Awww. I love sweater vests! He's so cute and blonde.

The Neil R. Van Leeuwen Family said...

He looks so much like his Dad, a handsome little boy. We just love him.
Mom

Suzanne said...

He looks like Tom 20 years from now. Jane, expect Tom to have no teeth, no hair, and a belly that will prevent him from getting up.

Love,
Tom's only friend
Andrew

Melody Kingsley said...

I totally see a little blond Tom there. He is adorable (Wesley, not Tom) :)
-Melody