Hot Fudge Sauce
3/4 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips (or milk chocolate)
1/4 cup butter
2/3 cup sugar
1 (5 oz.) can (2/3 cup) evaporated milk
In heavy saucepan melt chocolate chips and butter. Add the sugar. Gradually stir in the milk. Bring to a boil, reduce heat. Boil gently over low heat for 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Serve warm.
I personally prefer the recipe with semi-sweet chocolate chips (I am a dark chocolate lover), but my sister-in-law says that she always gets the most compliments when she uses milk chocolate. I never use milk chocolate chips because I think it tastes weird, just not chocolatey enough for me.
3 comments:
When I stop "watching what I eating" then I will try this. Yummy!
Jane, you didn't. I dream about your hot fudge and now I know how to make it? Oh no! It is soooooo good. I still remember the Christmas you gave me a vat of it and an ice cream scooper. Best C-mas present ever:)
hey jane! I just saw this. You are awesome and I can't wait to make some yummy hot fudge sauce. Maybe I'll do homemade vanilla ice cream too one of these days! Notice the time of this comment. Weird night. David has been sick and our sleep patterns are a joke. Off to try to sleep again!
Post a Comment