Jane and I have known that this was a possibility for a few months, but we haven't said anything until it was official... There were a lot of hoops to jump through and a lot of signatures from higher ups in order to make it possible. I can't believe it's been 9 months! I'm excited to see everyone again, especially my family! There's going to be lots of hugs, and kisses, and squeezes, and loves, and.... hopefully, there'll be enough left over for the kids:)
I CAN'T WAIT TO BE ON AMERICAN SOIL AGAIN! WOOHOO!
10 comments:
Yay! I was just telling my husband about you and your good news and we are SO happy happy happy for you! I keep wanting to tell you how much I LOVE the pic of your kids in your fatigues--SO cute!
Maren (Corey) Hansen
Yahoo! I can't wait! I, on the other hand, can believe it has been 9 months. The next 6 weeks will probably be the longest ever.
Wow disappointing in the short term but SO exciting in the little bit longer term. That is great for all of you!
"Bad" news can turn into "good" news very quickly. It's really wonderful that you'll all be together very soon - permanently. We're SO HAPPY for you! Jane, you have done remarkably well and we're very proud of the mother/wife you are. Love, Uncle Tony and Aunt Judy
PS Does that mean Tom will get to enjoy you in braces for awhile?:)
Hooray! I am SOOO excited for you! Seeing the title of this post seriously made my heart lurch! I was so happy to read your good news. That is FANTASTIC! There is nothing like being back in each other's arms again after a LONG deployment! Congrats, you've almost made it!
Still get teary eyed when I read or think about it. I am so happy for you!!!
Hooray! Hooray!
Love,
Jess
I am so excited for ya'll. What a great example you are to all of us. Feb. will be here before you know it!!
Tom - I think you need to drop Andy as a friend. I told him you are coming home early. And he said, "Really, Where has he been?"
Just Kidding!
We are so happy for your family and can't wait for everyone to be reunited. And from the looks of Wesley in the dress - he needs you home quick!!
Post a Comment