
Wesley is suffering from a huge estrogen overdose! The other morning Amberly had been dancing around my room to music in her dress up, while I got ready in the bathroom. As soon as she shed the dress up, Wesley picked it up and brought it to me to put it on him (so this was his idea not mine). I had to get a picture because one of Tom's greatest fears while he was gone was that I would start painting Wesley's toenails and he would turn into a girly boy. I tried to get Wes on film dancing too, but as soon as the camera came out he stopped. He does seem rather proud of how he looks though. Usually lately he won't even look at the camera, let alone pose so readily and proudly. He did some pretty good twirling too. I know all boys go through this to some extent, but I had to post this one for Tom. Hurry home with the Testosterone, honey!
3 comments:
I am now convinced that my early redeployment is divine intervention....
Tom
TOO CUTE! A day late and a dollar short...?
Luke tries to dress up in dresses too, which is why we've tried adding "boy things" to our collection...like pirate hats, train conductor hats, superhero capes....but we really need to find more.
Post a Comment