Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Don't Blame us, Blame Facebook

It's been a month since I got home and I've loved every minute of it.  I go back to work tomorrow, finally, but I thought I'd post a few things since it has been a while.  Here's a video from when I went to Reili's school to surprise her:
Here's a video of Amberly when she came home from preschool:
Of course, Wesley didn't remember me, but it only took a couple of weeks before he was my buddy again...  The kids wore me out...  They all wanted to spend time with daddy.  This is just an example:

11 comments:

Katie said...

Okay-thanks for making me cry! So sweet!

Carolina Chocolate said...

Oh my goodness...that brought tears to my eyes. What special memories. We're so happy that you're home with your family!

Kim said...

I couldn't help but cry watching your videos! Those are so precious, I'm glad you caught them on tape! I'm so happy you guys are all back together again!

Unknown said...

Don't know if you remember us, but just wanted to stop by and say thanks for your service to our country and for your family's patience while you're gone. Tell your mom and dad the Cravaths say hello.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Hi Beverly, of course I remember you guys!... Who could ever forget Daryl playing, "I'm Proud to be an American" at the end of youth dances whenever he was the DJ:) I will certainly tell my parents you said hi... Good to hear from you!

Chris said...

Tom,
Thanks for posting the videos, it really hits home the sacrifice so many have made. Thank you to both you and Jane for your service I am glad you got to spend some well deserved time with your family.

tessa said...

So special to have that recorded. Thanks for sharing. Welcome home Tom. Your whole family is amazing!

Rebekah said...

Jenna says, "That is so cute. I miss those guys"
I am so glad you got that on video. What a special moment. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Melody Kingsley said...

Aw, I cried when I watched that! Welcome home, Tom!!!

gina said...

priceless!

Perky's Posts said...

Wow! I haven't looked at your blog for a while! That was awesome! Tears rolling down my face!