Friday, May 28, 2010

Just in Time

Just in time for our anniversary, I finally got my braces off. Yahoo! It is exceptionally satisfying to have perfectly straight teeth. Brushing and flossing are so much easier now. Thanks so much to Rachel, who finally convinced me to get braces while Tom was deployed. Big thanks to Tom, for funding my dream and to Kari, Rachel and Hannah who took care of the kids every time I had one of those blasted appointments. My only regret is that I didn't get it done 15 or 20 years ago.

Up close and personal.


Cheese!

Tom and I had fun going to Sybill's last night for our anniversary. I had to get a couple pictures of us. We do look a bit older than we did 10 years ago. The food was yummy! We were carnivores last night. Tom had Prime Rib and I had a New York Strip steak.

Jane and Mr. Studman.

Luckily someone walked up in time to take our picture.

5 comments:

Kim said...

They look perfect! Good for you! :)

Rebekah said...

You too look great! Happy Anniversary!!!

Rachel Rackham Westhoff said...

Yeah Janie!!! They look perfect. Now- RETAINER RETAINER RETAINER!!!!

Love and miss you tons-

They made me RS President yesterday- Heaven help us.

tessa said...

They're lovely. I got mine off right before prom and have A LOT of toothy smiled pictures. You gotta show all that work off:)

Andrew Morris said...

Jane...you look good!