Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs!
Presents came first, he just couldn't wait until after cake and ice cream (and neither could his sisters).
Me and my buddies!
Love the Lasagna still on the face from dinner. (Wes didn't get to pick his birthday dinner because Mother's Day trumped, so we had frozen Lasagna (he loves it though.))
A smile after blowing out the candles. He did pick the strawberry cake.
One thing Wesley had to give up on his third birthday was his binky. After a couple wakeful nights this week, I think he is finally over it. He only asked for it once or twice the first couple of days. I'm glad it didn't take longer. He has been somewhat more winey and emotional this week come to think of it, but I guess I have been chalking that up to being three. Three...the year of Drama!
No comments:
Post a Comment