School started here....4 weeks ago now. Even though I am late getting it posted, I did take pictures and I don't want to miss Amberly's important first day of Kindergarten. She was so excited to start school and go to the big school with Reili. However, when I went to drop her off at her classroom her shyness/anxiety got the better of her a little bit. She wouldn't let me take her picture with Mrs. Sandquist, her teacher, and finally I ended up just having to leave. Since then she seems to be loving school and rushes straight in the house and gets out all the fun things she has worked on during the day to show me.
Reili is already in 3rd grade and doing really well so far. Mrs. Light is her teacher. She has always done well in school, but this year is even better. She is really into reading and science, but on top of that math seems to be clicking now too. It's great to see how much she learns and grows each year. Hopefully this will be a great school year for them both.

Reili is already in 3rd grade and doing really well so far. Mrs. Light is her teacher. She has always done well in school, but this year is even better. She is really into reading and science, but on top of that math seems to be clicking now too. It's great to see how much she learns and grows each year. Hopefully this will be a great school year for them both.
1 comment:
Kinder for our "little" babies already?!? How did that happen?
Post a Comment