Somehow I missed taking still photos of all of the middle of our trip to Utah. So I am just going to skip to the end and post about the middle some time later. We had a fun trip to Seven Peaks with my friend Elaine and her family and stayed with them one night. Then we stayed with my Parents at their Condo for a few days and went to the VanLeeuwen 24th of July camping trip (hopefully I'll post about that later). At the end of our trip we stayed with my brother Al and his family. I am always worried my kids are going to be bored because many of their cousins are so much older than them now. Not the case. I think the girls had just as much fun at Uncle Al's playing with Aubrey and McCall as they did playing with their younger cousins. It was possibly the most relaxing part of our trip because of their help entertaining and watching the kids. We also had a lot of fun visiting Lenore for the day and letting the girls swim in their pool together. Thanks everyone for such a fun trip to Utah!
{Annual back to school dinner}
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment