Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter and Spring Dresses

I put some of these pictures on facebook, but decided I better document here as well. One of our main Easter activities was an Egg Hunt the Wednesday before Easter at some friends in the ward. I forgot the camera because we were already late having drive Reili to dance right before. They live a ways out of town and I forgot it would take extra time to get there. We were 15 minutes late so the kids only got to "hunt" for a few left overs. Luckily some of the other kids were willing to share the bounty. My friend also had her iPhone with her and was able to take a couple shots of my kids (I think I really need an iPhone...they come in so handy!).


Elizabeth was a big fan of their old dog, who put up with her "loving" extremely patiently.

Too busy having fun and eating candy to look at the camera, this is the best we could do.


Sunday after church I came home and grabbed the camera to get a few shots of the girls in their dresses. We were all hungry and they had to wait to eat until they took their dresses off. I was surprised these turned out so well and that they were good-natured enough to "pose" for me. Ellie started crying when I put her down, but started smiling as soon as the camera came out (love that phase, doesn't last long). The pictures turned out a lot better than I thought they would. If it were me waiting to eat lunch as a kid, I could hardly have stood it. Wesley didn't get any new church clothes for spring and was not interested in being in the pictures, so you won't see him hear. He was probably the one wining in the background for food. Luckily still shots don't have background noise.







No comments: