Friday, February 22, 2008

Reili Turns Six

On February 12, Reili turned 6 years old (I'm a little behind on posting because so much has been going on). She was so excited to be six finally (she is already asking when she will be 6 and 1/2).
For her special birthday breakfast, Reili chose to have Barbie poptarts. The girls both love these, so Amberly was excited too.

Reili got to choose two friends to have over for dinner and her birthday cake. This is Reili and Amberly with Reili's good friend Bailey on the girls bed. I wanted to get a picture of their new bedspread. I think it is so cute!

She wanted a pumpkin cake for her Birthday. I found this one in a magazine, so she decided on it. It turned out well. She loved it. I forced Tom to get in the picture with her, since he is almost never in pictures (and complains about it).

Tom got this good picture of Reili blowing out her candles.

Here are Reili and her two friends, Teagan and Bailey, after she blew out her candles. What cute girls! Happy Birthday Reili!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yeah, I am happy to see all the new posts today. Happy Birthday to Reili! We can't wait to see you guys!

Mikelle said...

Happy Birthday Reili!!