Tom's family really got a kick out of Amberly singing this song when we were at the family reunion. She got it from watching the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. Notice Reili dancing in the back ground.
Reili recently went to a birthday party for a friend who is totally into Hannah Montana. Now she loves her too and begged me to get this toy from Walmart that plays a Hannah Montana song. Here she is singing along with the toy.
{Annual back to school dinner}
6 years ago
5 comments:
That is adorable!!!! It's good to have you back, even for a few days. Sounds like you've had a blast. How cute are those kids!?!
Ok, Amberly's song is so funny and we can relate to the Hannah Montana obsession. Kennedy loves her. We are going to Stadium of Fire in Provo and she is the big #, and K thinks life could not possibly get any better!!
Those girls have some rhythm!
Sorry if I posted a lot blank comments on the other post... I wasn't paying attention.
Jane that is too funny! It was so good to talk to you today! I will see you soon in Utah!!
What the heck are you teaching those girls? That was so dang funny. I love your guts, Jane.
Post a Comment