Our activities on the Wasatch front this week included feeding ducks at the "duck park", going to the Treehouse Children's Museum in Ogden, and swimming with cousins Aby, Olivia, and Lainey at my sister Lenore's house. The kids have had so much fun with their cousins and it is good to see them getting reaquainted with them.

Wesley surveys the ducks.

A candid shot while feeding ducks.

Reili, Amberly, and cousin Emma all dressed up for the Louis and Clark expedition.

Wesley's first game of chess.

A ride down the slide with cousin Spencer at the Treehouse museum brought big smiles. Spencer is 15 and has lots of energy, enough to keep the kids entertained.

Look who's fighting fires now.

Reili and Aby in the pool at Aby's house. (Wesley loved this pool, but I was always with him so I couldn't get any pictures...he was so cute in it though.)
2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that new picture at the top of your blog! The family one on the right is adorable too! I'm glad you guys made it to Utah and that you're enjoying yourselves! I should have tagged you on the 15 Things tag, feel free to still do it if you're so inclined!
The picture with Tom and the kids IS perfect! Jane, I'm in Davis County if you ever want to get together this summer. I'm sure you have a lot of family stuff going on, but let me know.
Post a Comment