Sunday, June 22, 2008

Made it to Utah

After 2 long days in the car, we finally made it to Utah a little over a week ago. My niece, Amanda (my brother Neil's daughter), was kind enough to come drive out with me. She made it so we could all arrive in one piece with most of our sanity intact. My kids did pretty well for the most part.

We spent our first week with my brother Neil and his family in Kaysville and plan to spend most of our summer there with trips to visit the rest of the family. A couple days after we got here, I got sick...I thought it was something I ate, but now today Reili has been throwing up too. I guess it wouldn't be a real trip to Utah if someone didn't get sick. I was glad the bug lasted only 24 hours. It was miserable.


A father's day game of Tickle Tiger with Uncle Neil.


Look at that ferocious Tickle Tiger.


Sprinkler time with cousin Emma.


I guess the water was cold enough to warrant an umbrella.


Wesley didn't like the sprinkler at all. He tried twice and both times he cried.

But he's still cute as ever!

1 comment:

Rachel Rackham Westhoff said...

Oh Jane I just miss all of you guys!! Wes is adorable. I love the family pictures you scanned and put up. Don't have so much fun there in UT that you decide to stay all year. I don't know how Kari and I would survive without you! (of course we would get over it if that's where you need to be. Desperate times and desperate measures and all that) We would just have to plan reunion races or something throughout the year.