Monday, October 27, 2008

At the Pumpkin Patch

We have a great pumpkin patch nearby that we love to visit every year.  This year the Yellow Ribbon Room at the base organized an outing there for all the families of deployed service people.  So we got to go for free (even better).  All the kids really enjoyed it and I can't believe how much they have grown since last year (if you look at the post from last October you will see).

Wow...this goat is really hungry!


Hmmm...I'm not quite sure about this feeding the goats thing mom.  Are you sure it's safe?


Feeding the goats...my favorite.


Yipee...a wagon train ride!


Let me drive the old tractor!



Who's up for another ride?


Get me one of these, Mom!


Mom, here we are...in the corn maze.


Pumpkins anyone?

1 comment:

Temple View Lodge said...

Looks like a great place to go for fall. I love this time of year. Your family is growing up so fast and they are all so cute!