This weekend (Thurs - Tuesday) I have had the pleasure of taking care of my friend Rachel's five children (Dunn (14), Zac (12), Chase (9), Emma (7) and Luke (5)). She has taken care of my kids so many times that it feels good to finally be able to help her out for once. I have really enjoyed being here. Luckily, it was conference weekend so I didn't have to get everyone out the door for church (that might have been harder). Having some older kids around has been fun and has made me look forward to having my kids get older (hopefully they will turn out as good as Rachel's). Of course I know having my own kids is quite a bit different than just taking care of them for a weekend, but I still think I will enjoy having older kids.

Luke, Reili, and Zac playing the Wii. Chase entertains Wesley.

Amberly strikes a pose. Check out the kids brains as they turn to mush.

Wesley smiles for Chase.
The World from Amberly's view:

How I feel after a few video games. (Zac and Chase got me to play Super Smash Brother's Brawl and MarioKart with them....Needless to say I have absolutely no skills on that front. I spent my time laughing at myself.)

What up?

Statue of Liberty, Emma.

Our brains are turning to mush now.

Video Games, Video Games, and more Video games.

A sultry Sunday evening walk on the Acorn Trail. Zac, Emma, Wesley, Amberly, Chase, Reili, and Luke. (Dunn had make up seminary (that was cancelled)).

I can't see! Chase is Amberly's buddy.

A shot from the back. Everyone had to have a turn pushing Wesley.

Woohoo, let's go everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment