At any rate, Jane comes home tomorrow, and we are all excited! Here are some clips I put together of the pre and post birth event. As I was downloading and editing, the kids watched them with me. Wesley was so cute. He kept trying to talk to Jane when he saw her in the video ("mom...MOM!.... I love you--why aren't you talking to me?!" or when he saw video of me holding Elizabeth, "You're fat..."). Well, thank goodness the baby is born and I can lose the weight now.;) Hope you enjoy!
{Annual back to school dinner}
6 years ago
8 comments:
Thank you Tom!!!! It was so good to see everyone. Jane looks amazing-totally felt for her during the post delivery shakes and shivers. I had Zach and Chase too fast for epidurals-it's a completely different experience! Elly is beautiful and I miss the other kids-Amberly has grown up so much. Love to you all-
That was so cute at the end when Reili and Amberlee were holding Eli....and the video clips of the girls at the computer is HILARIOUS! Wish we were there...or at least closer.
Congrats on your beautiful new baby girl! I love the video Tom put together!
yeah, congratulations!!
Thanks for sharing. Eli is adorable! I loved seeing the girls hold her, they are such cute big sisters.
Congrats!! We've been thinking of you guys and hope the adjustment has been going well with baby number 4!! All the kids are just adorable.
Where is my tissue box...that was to much for one person to handle! Congrats Tom & Jane on your new baby!!!
By the way, I have one question to all the women out there. Why is it that all women brush their teeth before going to the hospital to deliver a baby? Why? The teeth have nothing to do with the delivery!
So precious! Yay Jane. It's over. No epidural? You're one of those crazy superwomen:) Hope all is well and you're loving 4! Loves from AZ.
Post a Comment