Friday, January 22, 2010

You Decide...


My inlaws say that all of our kids look like Schells, which gave me an idea.... All three pictures above are taken around the same age (7-8 years old); unfortunately, I couldn't find a nice crisp picture of Jane, but it should suffice. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts so we can put this to rest once and for all! One thing Jane and I do agree on--Reili is much cuter than either of us were at that age!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I say she looks like a miniature Jane!

Katie said...

I think in these pictures, she's a mix, but the ones that you put on facebook of you as a kid look like Reili with short hair!...but of course, she's cuter!!! :)

tessa said...

She's certainly a blend - eyes are Toms and chin is Janes but if I had to pick she looks more like her Mama at that age. What a cutie:)

Rebekah said...

Both for sure...but Tom, Ryan looks like you in this picture.