Sunday, January 10, 2010

When no one is looking....

So we just bought a brand new iMac; It's everything we've come to expect from Apple products, and more!... A few days ago, unbeknownst to me, the girls were on the computer playing on one of the software programs that comes with the newer Macs, called "Photobooth." I spliced together a few clips that they recorded of themselves... I think you'll be surprised to see that our shy little Amberly Jane isn't as shy when she thinks no one is watching (hmmm... I wonder where she gets this from...) Oh, and sorry for all of the video filters--they had a fun time playing with all the special effects as well!

6 comments:

rachaeljanae said...

Very funny!

Cameron and Cindy said...

Hilarious! Hope this finds you well! Happy 2010!

Rachel Rackham Westhoff said...

That one is going to loop over and over during a few wedding receptions in the future!! Miss you guys so much!

Schell Family said...

Too Cute! Miss you all!

tessa said...

Don't you just love macs:)

Brooklyn said...

That is cute!