Thursday, April 29, 2010

Greenhouse Field Trip

Amberly's preschool class had a field trip Wednesday to a local technical school's greenhouse. I was able to take Wesley and Ellie along for the fun. The kids got to plant seeds and transplant some flowers to a pot that they got to bring home. Even Wesley got in on the action. What is more fun than playing in dirt?

Amberly makes sure Wesley's pot is perfectly filled.


Both chose pink flowers.


Bring on the seeds.


Yeah for dirt!


We have a new neighbor who has twin, 6-month-old girls (at the end of a family of 5 children). She brought over a Bumbo (I've never had one before) the other day for Ellie, that her girls had outgrown. I just couldn't help but post a few of the cute pictures I took of her sitting in it. She is so adorable and such a good baby. I love this stage!




4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wesells chose pink...ummm? Just kidding! Love keeping up to date on what you all are doing!

Lenore said...

Dirt how fun!! And it wasn't at your house. Eli has the cutest smile, love those cheeks :)

Josh and Hannah said...

How adorable is that BABY!!!! She has such a contagious smile. Amberly is looking ready for the cover of Family Fun in the dirt pictures. Love the posts, keep em coming!

tessa said...

She is so precious. I know, where were bumbos when my boys didn't sit up? I loved one this time with Ellis. Her cheeks are just yummy :)