For fun on Memorial Day, our friends invited us to go on a picnic at a nearby lake. We stuffed our faces (as you can see) and our kids had fun playing in the water. The Youngs brought their canoe and all the kids got a ride and jumped out to swim in the murky water. They loved it. The day was pretty muggy, but sitting in the shade was nice. We had a fun filled afternoon. We are so thankful to have good friends who invite us to do things. Life would be lonely here without them.

Kari and Scott Young....mmm....mmm....good!

Dave and Brooke Whittekiend....the baby is due in July. She threatened me when I took her picture.

Posers.

Fun in the canoe.

Wesley cried when he found out he wouldn't be the one paddling.
1 comment:
Brooke is pregnant!!! The baby is due in July!!!???Seriously you are lame at keeping me up to date. But I still love you. At least you blog which is more than I can say for myself.
Post a Comment