
Elizabeth is constantly working on keeping up with her brother and sisters. She is not quite 8 months old and has been able to get pretty much any where she wants for the last month and a half by scooting/army crawling. This picture of her sitting up on her own was on her 7 month birthday.

Since she is a fourth child, she has learned to adapt to whatever situation she finds herself in. If I forget that it is her naptime or I am busy with the other kids, I frequently find her asleep on the floor. For some reason she likes to pull material or blankets to her face as she sleeps. Here she fell asleep with a pair of Tom's (thankfully clean) socks. On our trip to Utah, she fell asleep at Rebekah's twice with a pair of underwear that had been left on the floor (yuck). I just think it is so precious.

More recently she has been pulling herself to her knees. She can't quite get to her feet stably yet, but has 2 times in the last couple days. She is definitely working on it. On Friday she realized she could open the Reili and Amberly's dresser drawers. She was in heaven pulling out all the clothes. Looks like I am in for a messier house again! We wouldn't trade her for the world though. We love our little Ellie!
2 comments:
She is adorable, Jane!
She is too cute! What a beautiful smile :)
Post a Comment