He is so cute and couldn't look like more of a Schell!! He and Addie have matching vocabularies--they could be great friends!! What are your Utah plans? I am going to be there for the 1st 3 weeks of July--kind of all over between Price, Provo-ish, and St. George.
So cute! I loved all 3 videos. I'm sure your husband loves being able to see how things are going! I hope you're guys are doing well--it looks like you are!
3 comments:
Look at him walking!!! He is too cute. He looks a lot like you Jane in the video.
He is so cute and couldn't look like more of a Schell!! He and Addie have matching vocabularies--they could be great friends!! What are your Utah plans? I am going to be there for the 1st 3 weeks of July--kind of all over between Price, Provo-ish, and St. George.
So cute! I loved all 3 videos. I'm sure your husband loves being able to see how things are going! I hope you're guys are doing well--it looks like you are!
Post a Comment