Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder..."


Well Jane, even though I can’t be there, I’m thinking of you daily. Given our current situation, I thought the title of this post would be appropriate; however, it’s the time we’ve spent together that has truly endeared me to you, not the time we’ve spent apart. 

 I hope you have an awesome birthday, because you deserve it!  You’re an awesome wife, a terrific mother, and a perfect daughter (we all know she’s your favorite Neil and Joan;) I look forward to being able to celebrate your birthday together next year!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

 Love, Tom

 (For those of you who don’t know, Oct 24th is Jane’s Birthday!  If you’re stopping by, feel free to leave your best birthday wishes!)

9 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday Miss Jane Van! That post from your husband is the sweetest thing ever, it brought tears to my eyes! I hope you have a great birthday and can look forward to next year when you get to spend it with your sweetie! I know I am looking forward to my next one with him home!

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday Jane! We hope you have a great day. We got to talk to Tom last week. It was a nice surprise. His letter to you is sweet and I like the picture. Hope you guys are all doing well. That little Wesley sure is cute boy these days.

Mikelle said...

Happy Birthday Jane!! And what a great tribute from Tom!! We hope your day is great and we think you are amazing!!

tessa said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!! Hope it's a great 29th B-day:) Miss you, you strong, vibrant, spiritual, fast, driven, caring, kind, divine woman:) Love you!

Liesl said...

Hope you had a happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Cyndy & John Patterson

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Jane! I hope you had a great day. You are such an amazing person and I'm glad that Tom will be home with all of you soon.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Jane!!! Sorry it's a little late. Hope you had a wonderful day. Thinking of your birthday reminded me of when we went to PF Chang for your favorite Orange Chicken. We really need to do it again soon!

The Grays: said...

Happy Birthday, Jane (although belated! I hope that it was wonderful! - San