8 days old and fast asleep. I just love how her hands are up next to her face.
11 days old...this is as close as I could get to a smile.
12 days old....Violently declaring her ardent love for Mr. Darcy. (This is my favorite onesie I got from a friend at my baby shower).
13 days old...relaxing in her winter clothes on the couch.
What a sweet, precious girl...we all love her so much and are glad she came to join our family!
10 comments:
She is lovely! And I adore the Mr. Darcy onesie! So cute! I think I need to name my next little one Elizabeth so I can get one too.
I love the Mr. Darcy onesie! How adorable.
She is so precious! Congrats!
That onsie is AWESOME! And so is she...beautifully AWEsome!
She is beautiful--and she fits the Schell mold perfectly!!
so precious. where did your friend get it? almost as adorable as her. almost:)
In answer to your question about the onesie, Tessa, my friend made it. It is an iron on that she printed on her computer (I think?).
She is beautiful!
She is beautiful!! Congrats again!
Congratulations, Jane! She is beautiful and I love the name.
Post a Comment