I can't believe it has been 5 years since that April Fools morning that my water broke and we didn't have a working phone in our apartment. Tom had just left for school and I had to walk down to our friend's apartment to call him. The years have flown and we have spent a week celebrating Amberly's 5th birthday. Since this week was our spring break here, we had to take Amberly's birthday treat to school last week. She chose to have chocolate chip cookies and loved the Hannah Montana napkins I picked out for that event.
Yeah...Hannah Montana!
Yummy....milk and cookies.
Miss Candice, a bashful Amberly, and Miss Ginger....her teachers.
Amberly picked a family favorite....Toaster Strudel...for her birthday breakfast.
Love that bed head!
A barbie she picked out at the store for her birthday....complete with a dog that eats little food pellets and poops them out. What will they think of next?
My attempt at a Barbie cake. Amberly wanted the butterfly on the dress. I am definitely not interested in decorating cakes, but the important thing is that Amberly thought it was beautiful. She loves Barbies and it wasn't too hard.
A pose while opening presents.
Little Ellie, happy in her swing during the birthday festivities.
Amberly we love you and are glad you are part of our family! Happy Birthday.
2 comments:
so fun, and your cake looks awesome--that Barbie thing made me laugh so hard!
Boo, we love you and send hugs all the way from South Jordan, Utah! Nice job on the cake, Jane!
Post a Comment