Last week temperatures reached the 80's for several days in a row. I was beginning to think we skipped spring and went straight to summer. Every day Reili came home from school and begged to run through the sprinklers. On Tuesday I told her that if the temperature remained in the 80's she would be able to run through them on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I had to put off my promise until Thursday because of a trip to the ER with Wesley (that deserves it's own entry). I always find it ironic that the kids want to have an umbrella when they are running through the sprinklers. The water is pretty cold, I guess. Here is what I caught on film:

Four bugs in a snuggle! I think this was Tuesday night of last week. (Ellie doesn't look too thrilled to be snuggling does she? Okay this wasn't in the sprinklers.)

Sprinkler Fun!

Singing in the rain....just singing in the rain!

....what a wonderful feeling!...I'm haaapppppy again...
No comments:
Post a Comment