Saturday, April 24, 2010

Elizabeth turns 3 months

Time seriously flies after a baby is born. With all the commotion going to the ER, I was unable to get a picture of Elizabeth on the day that she turned three months. These first two pictures I took on April 15th (the next day).

So serious...but she really is so good natured and smiles a lot. Any time the camera comes out she just finds her serious side.

More often than not she has her fingers in her mouth.

Elizabeth and I took a trip last weekend to visit her Grandma and Grandpa VanLeeuwen, who are on a mission in Utah and hadn't seen her yet. Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera. While we were there, Ellie perfected the skill of rolling from her back to her tummy. She had been working on it for quite some time. Now she does it all the time and has even gone from her stomach to her back once. I know none of the other kids did it until they were 4 months, so she must be trying her best to keep up with them.

Here she is playing under her mobile.


On her way to her stomach.


I did it! Cheese!

3 comments:

Katie said...

She is such a sweetie!!! I'm so sorry about the ER drama with Wesley and I'm so glad he's okay. Poor little guy...poor mommy too!!!

Rebekah said...

You forgot your camera!?!? I hope your family took some pics so you could have some of her with your parents and family.
It was fun to see you and little Elli. We miss having you guys close (6 hours away). Can't wait to have you here in July!

Mindy said...

Yay. I didn't realize you had a blog. Your kids are beautiful. Hope you are all well.