Monday, July 14, 2008

Mission Companions Reunite

Sunday morning I took the kids and met my mission companion, Kerri (Cook) Young, and her family at temple square.  We walked with our kids around temple square and then went to the Church Museum of History and Art to let the kids play in the children's section.  It had been 8 years since we had seen each other (at my wedding) and we had a lot of fun reminiscing about memories of our mission.  Our children really loved playing with each other and got along so well.  Reili started crying when I told her we had to leave.  We had a good time together and hope that it won't be 8 years before we see them again.  Thanks for the great time Kerri!

Can you tell my kids didn't want their pictures taken?  From Left to right: Amberly, Reili, Wesley, Liam, Me, Kerri, Kaia, and Seraya

1 comment:

Christy Norris said...

Jane, I like your hair . . . a lot!