
Tuesday night we met Christy and Pam (her mom) Norris (friends from Birmingham) at Temple Square. Christy was here in UT moving from her apartment at BYU before she leaves for a mission in a couple months. I met her when I was a councilor in the YW Presidency in Birmingham 1st Ward and she was just barely a Laurel (16) at the time. I can't believe she is already old enough to serve a mission, but I am so excited for her. We ended up going over to the Museum of Church History and Art where they now have a nice children's area where the kids can do interactive things. They loved it. It was so great to see the Norrises again. They are such a great family who I really admire.

They had a nativity scene set up where the kids could dress up as shepherds. Reili and Amberly really had fun dressing up and strangling the sheep puppets. Wesley had a blast climbing in and out of the set.

In this picture it looks like Reili is strangling her sheep while Amberly may be picking her sheep's nose. Wesley is just cuter than ever.
2 comments:
Jane! You were much faster than me! I my own post to make about this occasion but just wanted you to know that I loved seeing you again! Two whole years . . . dang! But you look great and your kids are precious. Thanks for that fun Tuesday evening activity. :)
I had Christy as a Beehive. Does that make us old? So fun that you got to see her:)
Post a Comment